This web site is one of the outcomes of the BRI strong motion observation project. The rights of the contents without credits are reserved by Building Research Institute. You may use data and information in the site by indicating the source.
This site is tested using the latest versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer. Internet browsers that support the XHTML 1.0 and the UTF-8 character code are required.
- There is possibility denying access from unresoluble IP addresses in order to secure the performance.
Citations and acknowledgments
My thanks are due to all who provide useful software, data and information as follows.
- This site is built with a powerful CMS Drupal.
- Generic Mapping Tools (GMT) developed by by Paul Wessel and Walter H. F. Smith is used to plot epicenters and strong motion stations.
- Topographic data ETOPO1 used with GMT comes from National Geophysical Data Center, NOAA.
- Amante, C. and B. W. Eakins, ETOPO1 1 Arc-Minute Global Relief Model: Procedures, Data Sources and Analysis, National Geophysical Data Center, NESDIS, NOAA, U.S. Department of Commerce, Boulder, CO, August 2008.
- This site is built with a powerful tool DISLIN is a high-level plotting library and make it possible to draw waveforms and response spectra daynamically.
Comments, questions, and related information are welcome to email@example.com