Submitted by kashima on Tue, 2015-10-27 10:20
Update history of ViewWave.
- Low-cut filter for FFT integration was changed to Butterworth filter. Order of the Butterworth filer was added as a parameter in the OptionDialog. Order 0 (zero) means to use JMA filter instead.
- Negative value can be specified as StartTime for trimming. Negative StartTime adds average values as preceding data.
- 2D response spectra were added as available graph.
- Drag&drop was implemented in ExtraData tab in the Option dialog.
- Several bugs were fixed.
- Fixed a bug that graphs are chipped if font and item sizes are other than 100% on Windows 7.
- Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2015.
- Following graphs and functions were added.
- Sa-Sd curve
- Multi-damping response spectra
- Marking on peaks
- Some bugs were fixed.
- Structure of option dialog box was changed. So, compatibility of the setting file was lost.
- Fixed a bug that axes of pSv plot were incorrect.
- Fixed a bug that filled frame hides diagonal axes in the pSv plot.
- Fixed a bug that lines in the legend disagree with drawing lines when some channels are disabled.
- Modified the menu item behavior. It is checked if its graph is displayed.
- Added a new place holder %I which replaced JMA seismic intensity with a sensor number.
- Changed Fortran compiler to GNU Fortran (i686-posix-dwarf-rev0, Built by MinGW-W64 project) 5.2.0.